GREENoneTEC manufactures large-size collectors in the GK 3003 series with a standard size of 8 and 13 m², single & double glazed. A special design of the absorber and the attractive performance data make these collectors ideal for large solar thermal systems working at higher temperature. The optimized mounting system, which permits time-saving installation by crane, and hydraulic connection considerably reduce the overall time and eff ort required to install the system.
- Up to 22 collectors can be connected parallel / seriel with each other with minimum pressure loss (Low Flow/Tichelmann)
- Optimal stagnation and venting behavior thanks to the serpentine absorber designed for large systems
- Aluminium frame collector with a high degree of long-term stability satisfies all static requirements as per EN 1991
- Time-saving collector installation thanks optimized support rails as well as simple collector connections
- Excellent value for money thanks to aluminium absorber with highly selective coating as well as minimum crane use and installation time to set up the system
- Easy to service since glass covers and modules can be individually replaced
- High performance panel with double glazing anti-reflex glass