OEM collector range
Our excellent collector range
Aesthetic design and numerous environmental and innovation awards distinguish our collector families. Each individual collector range has numerous customer-specific designs. Hence, we are able to offer several hundred different types of collector variants and countless mounting solutions.
Best customized solutions
GREENoneTEC develops and produces the best solar thermal collectors and fixing systems in customized OEM versions
FK8000 series – frame collector
FK8000 series frame collectors are manufactured in lightweight design on an in-house fully automated robot manufacturing line. Bonding with a specially designed 2-component adhesive is used as the jointing technology.
- The high quality and intelligent product design ensures unbeatable value for money
- The robot-controlled production line ensures the highest levels of precision during the production process
- Tempered solar safety glass
FK9000 series – tray collector
The GREENoneTEC tray collectors in the 9000 range are made on one of the most modern and fastest robot manufacturing facilities in the world, with a unique quality control system. A specially developed powerful adhesive is used as the jointing technology for the tray collectors. The collectors are equipped with a highly selective, coated-aluminium meander or harp absorbers. Thanks to its modular mounting system, the collectors can be used for both freestanding installation, as well as for a variety of different roof-mounted installation types.
- New tray design guarantees maximum stability through an optimized reinforcement geometry
- Self-draining meander absorber with excellent stagnation behaviour
- Hydraulic quick connectors guarantee shortest installation times without tools
GK3003, GK3002 and GK-HT 13.6 – large area collectors
The large-area collector series GK3003 and GK3002 are ideal for applications in the medium temperature range, such as district heating systems, industrial process heat, multi-family residential installations and solar cooling. The GK-HT collector impresses with its special construction and design. The collector is optimally suited for large collector fields and for rough terrain.
- GK3003 series in the sizes 8 m² and 13 m²
- GK3002 series in the sizes 5 m² and 10 m²
- GK-HT – available with 13.6 m².